Fernox – TF1 Total Filter 22MM (with valves) – New
Part: TF1 Total Filter 22MM (with valves)
Part No: TF1
Out of stock
Out of stock
Part: TF1 Total Filter 22MM with valves
The award-winning TF1 Total Filter combines hydrocyclonic action with powerful Neodymium magnetic assemblies, to remove magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water and contain them safely within the filter. It fits onto vertical and horizontal pipework, can be cleaned in minutes, does not restrict flow in any way.
- Hydrocyclonic and magnetic in-line filter
- Unique action, removes magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants
- Fits vertical and horizontal pipe work
- Dosing point for Fernox ‘F’ range products
- Cleaned in minutes without removal or disassembly
- Will not block or restrict flow
- All valves and fittings included
- Corgi Award winning product
- As with all magnetic products, if you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any Fernox TF1 Filter
Part No: TF1
This is a New and Genuine part supplied directly to us by certified distributors.
At Boiler Recycle Direct we provide New, Refurbished and Used Genuine parts for every boiler manufacturer and virtually every model. If you’re seeking out a particular part that isn’t advertised on our website or need advice, we can be contacted 7 days a week. All our new items are supplied to us directly from authorised distributors.
Your item will be carefully packed and dispatched within 24 hours of receiving payment (Mon. – Fri.)
All orders will be dispatched on the same day if payment is received before 3pm.
Orders weighing less than 2kg are dispatched via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Orders weighing more than 2kg are dispatched via a 2 day courier.
If you are not happy with your purchase please return the item in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery. The entire amount paid will be refunded via PayPal. Any and all costs for postage returns will not be refunded. Any damage caused to the manufacturer’s packaging will result in rejection of the return, this includes the manufacturer’s seal being broken. We reserve the right to a 15% + postage fee reduction for items returned that were wrongly ordered or no longer needed.
If your item is faulty or you have received the incorrect product please contact us immediately using the eBay messaging system. Our Communication systems are monitored 9am – 5pm (Mon. – Fri.)